Thursday, June 24, 2010

I love the Navy, ARMY TOO!




I have always liked this picture. Deep down, this sailor and young girl just catches my attention, always has as a kid and even more as an adult.

Edith Shain, in this iconic photo, just passed away yesterday. Great kisser to the very end. Sad.

amanda is leaving for army, derek for navy...this will be interesting ;-)

OMG, This very special intern in my office spoke to Mr. Chambers who was the Captain on the Midway, when we were rescued. She got his address and confirmed it was him. She said he was very modest and said, he didn't do anything special, it was his Men and the good Vietnamese People...OMG!!!! So, now that I have his number and address, what do we do? He is a retired Admiral now.

1 comment:

  1. Alex wanted this print for his birthday this year. He got it!

    ReplyDelete