Friday, June 11, 2010

Off to see the WIZARD





The wonderful Wizard of OZ....
Isabella and Angelina are my graceful nieces who can dance to any beat you give them.
Ahhhh, you gotta just see to believe your eyes. I was lucky to see Lisa, Mel and Thomas, see these two girls twirl and leap (I do not know the correct terminology for all these dance moves). They had a grin from ear to ear. Chi Giao and Anh Van should be so proud! (Sorry I could not post you a picture because the Opera House will not let you take photos of their dancers) So many pretty costumes, from Blue tutus to Hip hop gansta to M. Jackson get ups. For the Glee lovers, they just announced that "girl" I don't know her Glee name is the new Dorothy. Kelsey Grammar will be in it as well. I am assuming he's the Lion. Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment