Monday, July 2, 2012

Hop Daddio- Si Cenote

Hanging out in Austin...(I think I should move there)
Thomas took us to Hopdoddy for a late lunch. Got to finally meet some of his siblings.
I love them xoxo all..Ok, back to the review
Jesus Christ, it was around 2:00 pm and so hotttt.
The line was out the door. Then when you think you got inside, ready to eat...There's still a friggin line.
Thank goodness the company was good cuz I was MELTING (anyone knows that I loathe the heat)...
Then the burgers came...
It was worth the wait, can you believe I said that? I ordered the diablo something...It was truly spicy.
I did have the sauces on the side, simply because I dislike a soggy burger.
It was nice and trendy, however more importantly, the burgers were a thumbs up.
As for the name...I thought the heat made me see things, cuz I thought it was suppose to be hop daddy////but it is HOP DODDY...

Oh one more thing...When we were done eating...There was no fucking LINE!!! WTF?!?!?!?!??!(^(!!

Cenote was an accident...

Went to Juan and a Million (saw this on Man v. Food) but it was crazy packed. The area had four other Mexican restaurants near them without, any customers. I could not justify waiting in line (heat-remember hopdoddy) for mexican food since being from Houston, I do not wait for Mexican food....So we decided to give this place with an interesting sign....
Cenote is this quirky cute little Heights type Cafe Shop is a plus.
Let's put it this way, Javier is not one to like this type of coffee haus and he would drive back to Austin for the BLT. What made the BLT so special? It was thick crispy bacon. They didn't skimp.
Bagels were good. I tried the Lox. (YUCK) but not because they made it gross, I just like my plain cream cheese.
The Cafe au lait was good too.
The bonus to this place is you can bring your dogs here. Watson will be coming next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment