Thursday, July 26, 2012

Good Times

BATMAN...The Dark Knight Rises...SO.GOOD. So. Good.
Worth repeating myself. Originally I was going to take them to see Ice Age, but since they realized I haven't sen it yet...They catered to me...Awwwwwwwwww thanks!

It was very nice to be early to the movies. Got the chance to hang with the kids. They are all such great sports about having to repeat seeing a movie. I think this may only my second movie experience with Adam and Madison.

Amber, being the oldest cousins in this group, would not let them tell me the ending of Batman. I think I could have made Adam and Aaron cave in...But Amber..said...NO!!!
 First time in my life, I am glad I didn't know the ending before I watched it. Worth the wait.

It's worth waiting for, didn't have to stand in line and almost had the theater to ourselves. Only approximately 25 people.

Good times ;-)
PS Aaron had a small bleeding nose. That's why he was covering his face. I remember Steve and I would get bloody noses often when we were young too.

4 comments:

  1. I thought Aaron was pretending to be Bane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna use that for him, even though you came up with it...
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Chi Thu- if you found out the ending to this one before hand, even you would have to admit that would have seriously compromised your enjoyment of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank GOD Amber also chooses to not indulge you!

    ReplyDelete