Friday, June 22, 2012

This Means War (MOVIE)

Tom Hardy saves the day on this one.

This movie is such a typical HOLLYWOOD type movie.
Not much substance but if you like the actor (actors). It's not so bad.

This movie is so stupid, that I somehow really enjoyed it.
I don't know if it was because I didn't have to leave the house, had the closet thing to Madam Mam's Thai food (Thai Spice in Pearland Extreme spicy kee mao pad noodles) and generally in a great mood.
I busted out laughing so many times.
Yes, yes, I do love Tom Hardy and his character is something I have never seen him do before. Plays it light and fluffy. It was funny to see him play the handsome hollywood role...So not good.

Anyways can't wait fort he new Batman movie, he plays the Villian.

This movie tried hard to be like Mr. & Mrs. Smith...but it wasn't....

1 comment:

  1. So I skipped renting this movie a couple of times, but after reading your blog, I decided to give it a try and i liked it alot! Both are soooooo cute! Now I have to google this Tom Hardy guy....

    ReplyDelete