Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yummy to my Tummy


In Dallas. Sunday morning, after church (yes, church in Plano, TX), We headed home towards Houston. Not before the delicious mouth journey to In N Out Burger.
We were the first ones there (they opened @ 10:30am) and I got my double double and the ultra fresh fries. It's been over 8 years since my mouth bit into this burger. I questioned myself as I waited for this mouth watering event. "Is it really that good or did I just jump on the propaganda of all the other In N Out lovers?"

They brought it to our table.
And.......
Yes, it is that damn good! I love the meat, it's not too thick but you can taste the friggin' meat! (No pic of my burger caused I inhaled the darn thing)

As for Amber, I should of had my camera ready for her face when she looked @ the menu.
Fries, Shake, Double Double, Cheeseburger and Hamburger. That's the menu? hahahaha

I think she liked it, considering that is what she heard me yap about all weekend long (but probably not as much as I did).

No comments:

Post a Comment