Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Safehouse






It was ok.....
I was hoping for something more than it was. I love this type of CIA and espionage type movies but maybe it's Ryan Reynolds that keeps it from being, true-honest for me. I watched the darn thisng because of him and Denzel (yes, I am on first name basis with Denzel) I like Ryan as a celebrity but, he's not the greatest actor. Did ya'll see Green Latern? SO BAD! Don't mistaken Green Hornet for Green Lantern.
Don't get me wrong, Safehouse was a well made movie but I figured out the "bad" person. Right away. I am not the brightest and well I figured it out by the"Hollywood" formula. It gets a B- for going to the cinema but if you RedBox it, I give it an A-.
Potential Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Hollywood tries to steer you to the immediately villain, you tend to think otherwise, that is if you watched enough movies like this.

It just makes me appreciated how much I LOVE the Bourne series. I am looking forward to The Bourne Legacy with Edward Norton and Jeremy Renner. Jeremy was pretty darn good in Mission Impossible. As for Hurt Locker, I think that movie bombed for me. Utterly overrated with an Oscar and totally mind numbing BORING.

As for David, he KNOWS his sister so well. I have seen the Warrior three times. Then my friends all watched it (all three of my friends) OMG Tom Hardy, AWESOME! Yes, the movie is what I call very Asian-Korean-ish, meaning over-traumatically-dramatic but the stars made it believable. How can you not love a movie with kick ass fighting scenes with heart wrenching moments and little laughter hidden in between. David GUARANTEED me that I would love this movie, and he was spot on.SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I cry when he tapped out? Busted into tears....The Warrior on DVD, a solid A.

Tom Hardy, I loved you in Inception and I am falling in love all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment