Thursday, February 23, 2012

Haywire SUX...Hard!!!

Haywire was beyond bad. Please trust me. But if you don't...I would love to know how you would rate this flick.
The girl is not an actress and well, she should have NEVER be on screen as a leading role.
She tried so hard to be Angelina Jolie. There was a scene that looked like it was stolen out of SALT. Anyways, this director must have been in love with this girl because he was blind at how bad she was when she was trying to be sexy. I hate it when woman TRY to be sexy. It's so...NOT!

The director made Ocean's 11 and Twelve. They were great! I don't have a clue what he was thinking when he made Haywire.
It's as if he tried to make the same type of heist movie but had a small budget and a horrible leading girl. I would give this movie an F except for the fact that it had friggin Ewan McGregor (i love him as Grimes in Blackhawk Down). A solid D-

No comments:

Post a Comment