Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wait...Wait....


Just came back from Weight Watchers meeting.

The scale showed no movement.

If you are the "The glass is half full" type of a person.
Then you will tell, "Aahhhhh @ least you didn't gain."

But if it's half empty...
then you will be thinking like me today.

"OH Fuck Me! (sorry for the profanity)
You mean I ate fish on a NON-Friday and skipped my
favorite Ramen noodle for the scale to not move???
WTF??

But then again, I did eat some Banh Mi Pate and I feel a lot better now.

And so it goes on. Next week will be better.

Since I didn't show any progress, I wanted to show you a picture of someone who did. This guy is the Fat guy in That show Earl something (too lazy to figure out the right title) & the scary Goth looking friend in the Ashton Kutcher movie, Butterfly Effect. This took him over five years. God, I hope it doesn't take me that long.

1 comment:

  1. The first thing I thought was he's the fat guy from Mallrats, the one staring at the 3D picture. What ever happen to those anyhow?

    ReplyDelete