Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fighting It



I didn't want to see the FIGHTER, again. I thought the acting was pretty good. Christian Bale deserved his Oscar for this performance. So, in Austin, the younger siblings wanted to see this movie. I didn't, but for a stupid reason (watching made me feel hygenically dirty). Whatever the case may be, I lost.

So glad I watched it with them, even though it didn't start until midnight. We laughed quite a bit. It was pretty funny how certain scenes, everyone busted out laughing. If you seen it before, the scenes usually involved "Ward's" sisters. They were such good WHITE TRASH...The hair, man, the hair...

Extra: One of the siblings told me that one of the sister is Conan's sister..Pretty cool fact.

PS I was thinking, thank GOD the Nguyen sisters do not look these sisters...or do we??? hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment