Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Eating for Thu

No...What I mean is, I have to really start eating healthy. I have had 40 years of pure blissful eating until I can't take it anymore. Oh, the way the food melts in my mouth as I shove it in my belly...

Enough already, what an oinker. I am use to being a big girl but for the past three/four years...I kept saying tomorrow...

I have had a very slow progress but none the less, it is progress. It started (again) in January when I was over my parents house. A stupid Weight Watcher advertisement came through the mail with Jennifer Hudson splash on the front cover. I never liked her but she caught me eyes. I mean, this girl lost some serious weight and she looks so classy now. So, off to Weight Watchers I went... I am ten pounds less, eight weeks later... Oh, so very slow...

One thing that Lisa brought to my attention was "The Vietnamese steam pork" (I don't know how to spell it in Vietnamese)was so bad for me...What was I thinking??? Okay, that had to go to the bin. Regretfully so.

As of yesterday, I am trying something new. I went to target to buy me a blender and some veggies and olive oil. I am telling you this eating healthy thing just makes me think of all the poison I have put in this poor short body of mine. I should be dead.

After all the food I bought, I was too lazy to cook for one.

So tomorrow, I will be more focus and start cooking for me, Thu.
I will take all the prayers I can get.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! This competition is fun and hope I give you a ride for your money, but secretly (not so secret now I guess), I hope you win or come close to it. It is ok to do a mini splurge 1x a week too. Keeps diet going and the shock to the system will not actually hurt the diet if at all. Remember, eat breakfast, about 1500 calories spread into 5-6 means.
    Need to have your handy snack with you at all time, drink lots of water throughout the day and water before tour meals. Low carb, low fat- lean protein is encourage and all the green leafy vegetables are fine.

    Good luck to us all!

    ReplyDelete