Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just thinking...

Whether it is laziness or the fear of my mother finding out...Sometimes I opt-out of blogging things on my mind...After reading other blogs, I realize that my family (extended family included) does realize the ramifications of translating things...Hence, I think they know that they shouldn't translate any of my postings. I can see fear in my parents face if they think I am a meth dealer and pothead-warlock loving kind of gal...So I think I just gave myself freedom, I shall post what is on my mind!

..........................................
................................................
.....................................................

Okay, nothing is on my mind right now, but when something does come up...
Know that I am gonna tell you.

PS So glad my lil bro Steve is off his ass and blogging again (-:

2 comments: