Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Spoiler Alert






I was talking to Austin last night.

Sidebar: Unless you wake him up (which he won't pick up the cell anyways), I have never had a bad conversation with this kiddo. He ALWAYS sounds like he is happy to talk to me and is so happy to help me out. Now if he is rolling his eyes and saying, Oh NO, Co Thu is calling me again....I can't ever tell.

Austin has always been so helpful and he has always been my nephew who likes hanging out with me or his other Aunts and Uncles, except for a short moment when he was 13 years old and thought that his Uncles & Friends were cooler than his Aunties. Uhmmm, I think with the help of Mel and Lisa, we knocked some sense into him. Really fast... How? By embarrassing him with Auntie love, (hugs & Kisses) in public.Needless to say, he probably is the most affectionate and attentive when we are hanging out @ Grandma & Granddad's.

Okay, back to my point. I appreciate that Austin is cool with me but he lost a cool factor last night. BIG TIME.
He got me a DVD of Psych, Season One and I have been hooked ever since. So I was watching the last part of Psych (Season Four) and wanted to know what happen to the third installment of Ying & Yang. He laughs...But he doesn't tell me.

HE will not tell me, even though I plead with him my case. I tell him that Season Five is not for sale. No, not good enough for him.
But Austin, (in my whiny aunt voice). Nope, he said it was worth watching and he wasn't going to spoil it for me. Errrrrrrrrrrrr
I must say, the second installment of Ying & Yang, Ally Sheedy (from the 80's movie Breakfast Club) plays a creepy psycho person. Even creepier is that guy that plays in Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the creepy McPoyle guy...Oh so very good.....

So, I don't even know what my point is....
I mean where did Austin get balls to do this to me??? Did he talk to my siblings who don't like to tell me the endings? I mean David lived with me, he knows that I need to know the endings of movies and books. It doesn't lessen my enjoyment. This is as devastating to me as when Lisa, Melissa & Mike withheld the ending of Harry Potter.
Dumbledore...Snape HELLO??????!!!!!!!! The hell I had to read four books to catch up on the Harry Potter craze. I would call them and ask questions and nothing, they won't tell me.... Just read they would say...with a little snicker....ohhhhhhhh Ughhhhhhhhh(Picture of Aaron as Harry Potter- wand is a chopstick)

So then I watched Twilight (late in the game on DVD), got Amber to tell me what would happen next, and she did. Then I think, Mel got a hold of her and she wouldn't tell me what happen in the third movie...Whatever, so you know what happen? I saw it on the big screen....Not a fan of Twilight Sagas....I want more blood and less dazed gazing tree flyers on the prowl...

Anyways, so now I have to wait til May 31, 2011 to really enjoy the newly released Psych Season 5 DVD, or do I watch it on the computer screen, for instant gratification...Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This is why I do not have cable. I hate having to be depended on my tv for entertainment. I know I can google/cheat but that is not my style. I like hearing from a person the ending, a person tells it so much better than cheating on google. That I won't do.

Thanks a lot for nothing Austin, for not spoiling things for me....Booooooooooo
Cool Factor, minus one.

(Now if only someone get him to read this blog and maybe he will feel guilty and tell me what happens in Season 5 hee hee )

Extra: Things I like about Psych. I like the the reference to the eighties music or tv characters and references to other movies.
Give it a try, it is light hearted fun but cleverly written.

1 comment:

  1. Chi Thu prefers her entertainment from the mouths of family rather than Google. Sounds reasonable to me, except for the fact that she can prefer to enjoy it just like everyone else in the world and just watch/read it!

    I lived with you, but it doesn't mean I ever understood this compulsion, or gave in and revealed any ending to you!

    ReplyDelete