Monday, August 30, 2010

Emmy's BORING!




It started out with a BANG and I thought it totally fizzled! I do like Jimmy, and I don't think it was his fault. I just didn't really like any of the winners. I did like that the supporting actress who won for Good Wife but was very disappointed that HOUSE and Dexter didn't really win anything. And Conan,(love him) I was hoping he would win, but Jon Stewart isn't bad.... Boo hoo.

Did like that Modern Family won. Need to watch Mad Men. Hated that Kardashian girl, get her off my TV!!!

Thought January Jones dress was bad, but not as bad as everyone is saying. Rita Wilson (Tom Hanks wife) was in an awful dress. Didn't like Jewel's dress either.
My favorite dress of the night was worn by Claire Daines and Jennifer Carpenter. Who was your favorite ?

No comments:

Post a Comment