Friday, August 20, 2010

Part 1 Chandelier Before




Well more like a lot of before's. I am back on track in getting supplies for the house. I am excited but, it's a lot of hard "hot" work. Hopefully the worst of the heat is over. Come on Autumn!!!
Did I ever tell you Autumn is my favorite time of the year? A little sad because the year is ending but so fresh because of the Fall breeze that flows through the city.

This is not completed but will go in my bedroom. Took a gold chandelier, not being used and tried to modernized it. Hope it works. Not finished, will post a pic once it is hung in the bedroom.

P.S. If you look around, you will see a lot of white boards, those will be the baseboard for my dining room. Hope it works, chose a thicker cut of wood. All of the wood had to have 4 coats of white paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment