Friday, August 27, 2010

Deadly Bones



I thought of Mel and Steve last night. Mel because she is a huge fan of Bones (TV Series) and Steve because of this particular episode. Bones was about a set of bones found in a park aquarium. It had sharks and other swimming critters and the objective was to find out how this guy died. They originally thought the person was killed by a hypordermic needle. But nooooooooo, it wasn't so. It was death by a LIONFISH!!! The same spiney-needles that stung STEVE!

I thought of how Steve was in so much pain. (And how Michelle was picking up laundry lol)The show was going on and on about how poisonous these type of fish were to human and so forth. Dang, I was thinking, Steve, what the heck were you thinking and the pain, oh the pain you were in...

Interesting fact I stumbled across. Lionfish has no natural predators except for us humans. Seems like they are wrecking havoc near the coral reefs because they are reproducing so rapidly. There is a website that promotes capturing the lionfish and cooking it. Says the meat is tasty. Weird huh?

As I was watching Bones, I was also painting half my bedroom. Color: Persuasion Blue (More like powder blue). The other half is not getting painted because I can't move the friggin furniture. Boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment