Thursday, August 5, 2010

Before and After






I love my new light fixture. I got it professionally
installed and once the switch was on, I fell in
love all over again.
It glows so daintily against the walls.
The picture does not capture it's
magical effect it has on me when I look at it.

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I took some pictures of the lights on and off.
Also, my walls look bare, since, the painting I had did not
go with the new lights. I need to hang my mirror but need the right nails/anchor.
Yes, I ducked from the picture as I the mirror.
This room is quickly becoming my favorite room, even though the moldings are not
up yet. It feels fresh and lively.

Lisa sent me a picture of a sister "do-nut" light fixture she
came across yesterday. It was originally retailed for $1300.00.
Wow-zers!
I got mine for a huge bargain, which makes me love it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment