Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wattie -Watson

I know, at the first impression, he may seem like the typical yappy dog... But he isn't. He's such a good lil boy. He is always ready to put on a show and loves you more than you could know, especially if you have food in your hands. Since it's winter time, he gets to snuggle up with me once again at bedtime. But it's more like his two girlfriends are no longer around to play with him, and I can tell he misses the companionship.
.

However, now that it's Allie and him again, they seem to really like their friendship time as well. They really are friends. I like that a lot.

As for Lisa giving Watson this camper type doggie tent...Watson loves it. I put a blanket in there and he treats it as his room. He no longer whimpers when I leave the house in the morning, since it's just him and Allie Cat. Plus, he loves all of Indie's toys..Most of them is scattered in the backyard or all in his room-tent.

As for Jon or David...For God sakes already...get a pet, you will think to yourself, WTF, why haven't I done this sooner???


No comments:

Post a Comment