Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Movies in General

I do not do scary movies.
Why, cuz I live alone..Who wants to deal with the darkness alone? Not I..
Well, let me rephrase this..I want o deal with the dark..alone, no need for intruders to lurk behind the curtains and thinkgs to rattle for no reason.
There's a huge reason why I do not have a toy monkey playing with symbols or dolls in the house.
Nope, don;t need nothing to cone alive except for my LOTR action toy figure of Aragon. He can save me.

So knowing my silly quirks, why am I actually letting R recite things from Silence of The Lamb in that awful Hannabil voice? Or tell me about The Omen?
Uhhmmm, I am not friends with anyone with a child name Damien. There's a reason for that. SCARY!!!

Anyways, so why am I listening to him about some of the movie choices?
Even David, whom I trust with movie choices, I will not watch some of the things he wants me to see...cause it's scary! & called.... SLEEPING ALONE!

Anyways..
We agree on things but disagree on things as well...
He insisted that I watch The Graduate. Even went as far as saying it has a great soundtrack and a comedy.
So I watched it over the THANKSGIVING holiday...
Uhmmmm...WRONG!

Simon and Garfunkel is KILL ME MUSIC...and I wanted Dustin Hoffman to be happy and I just didn't get it. I totally felt like Zooey Deschanel (Summer)in 500 Days of Summer...She hated it too. That was actually how the subject came up because I was asking R, why does Summer act like that at the end of the movie and why Tom he loves The Graduate movie so much? And R was like..."Whattttttttttttttttt, you never seen the movie?"  I have seen enough of the Carl's burger ad and other play on satires to know about the iconic leg seducing scene with Mrs. Robinson (cougar) but that was about it. Anyways, it would have been a better movie had I not seen it.
It must be a guy movie, Yeah and I made him apologize in person too...I HATE THAT CRAPPY movie. I understand why Summer hated it. It's not about love conquers all....it's just twisted love. OMG ..Does that make me a bitch like Summer? oh dear me....


It's about a slut of a mother and dreary parents who do not listen to their son, type of movie with a young college girl making another mistake by running off with the dude who YES...slept with your MOTHER!

Anyways, something good came out of this...

R is going to start watching HARRY POTTER... I am dating a Harry POTTER virgin. DO you know how exciting this is?
I mean, if it wasn't for Mel, Lisa, Mike and even David@ one point, I would have never read this and missed out...He's not reading the book, but he will watch it..I'm hoping I can influence his older son to like it too...Fingers crossed. I even rememebr begging all of them, and even trying to call KATIE to let me know what happens...I think I was reading the Half Blood Prince and they were all reading the deathly Hallows...Ya'll wouldn't tell me crap! Hate ya'll...  SPOLIER ALERT!!!! I hate ya'll for not telling me about SNAPE...

Anyways, he is so getting the dvd for christmas..
I'm not lending him mine. He tells me there's a station that plays it all the time.But i want him to see it on blu ray...Right guys?

As for something we have in common...We both have a soft spot for Keanu Reeves...I was always afraid and NEVER finished watching Constantine...But he insisted that it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be...So, we made a deal..He tells me the ending, and I will watch it. I am glad I did. It's not a bad movie.
But I am a sucker for Keanu and Matt Damon anyways... And that Fracking movie isn;t bad at all...Cause now I think if cousin Jon stuck in Odessa...That still cracks me up...


No comments:

Post a Comment