Monday, December 9, 2013

iphone


I rarely wear pants/jeans to work.
The one Friday that I did...I went to the girls room, remembered that the phone was in my back pocket.
Took it out and threw the phone in the toilet.
Yup, I stood there, screaming as if something bit me. But it's my fault.

The whole rice thing does kinda sorta work...
It worked enough to turn on the apple symbol but nothing else.

Anyways I'm getting another one. The assistant manager of one of the Sprint store told me to wait next week and he will give me a "pretend" hook up...
Whatever, if it means I do not have to pay $500 for a new phone (my contract is not up for renewal until May and I do not have insurance)

I want a new phone, that's quite different from just a year ago, when I did not want to let go of my flip phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment