Thursday, August 16, 2012

Today (The Morning Show)

Just a thought.....

I liked Ann Curry. Never thought much of it but I liked her. Now that she's gone...I don't watch the show.
I have switched to ABC with Geroge "S". (Too lazy to google how to spell his name)

Just reading tabloid trash and rumor has it that Matt Lauer wasn't really getting along with Ann.
All the more that I will not watch the show, if I can help it. Matt Lauer is like Ryan Secrest to me...It's like...Who the "fudge" cares about you guys...

All in all, I know Ann made out like a bandit and doesn't need me to fight her battles but really...Matt are you the Bully? If so...Thanks Al Roker for outing you...Cuz now, I think Matt is in line being crowned
Mr. Asshole, nest to Howard Stern...But that's another rant....

PS. I love it that Today's show has even gotten worse, now that Ann's gone. How do you blame it on one person. IDIOTS....

No comments:

Post a Comment