Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Watch out for me on the Road

Before I read Jimmy's latest blog about music tapes, I had already started mine.

This was for my road trip to Austin or traffic times for work.

I too can't stand 104 sometimes and I can only handle Michael Berry for so long.

I cranked it on my way home yesterday evening and continued to drive a little longer, just to listen to the music.
So good in the car.
I am ready to make a second one for the house, so I can flip flop.
Now, I have a co-worker do this for me, so some of the songs originally picked, are not one this CD, couldn't be located (for free).

Thu's play list

Etta James           All I Could Do is Cry
Al Green             Let's Stay Together
The Killers          Mr. Brightside
Keane                 Everybody's Changing
M.Jackson          P.Y.T
Pet Shop Boys    Suburbia
Bill Withers         Lovely Day
Beatles                In My Life
Diana Ross          Upside Down
New Order         Vigilantes
Margin Gaye       Let's Get It On
Yvonne E            If I Can't Have You
Adele                  Rumor Has It

Love singing to these songs



Working on the next CD  gotta have Florence & the Machine,Barry Manilow, U2, Coldplay, Carpenters & Bee Gees
I wanted that song We are Young




No comments:

Post a Comment