Monday, May 14, 2012

Welcome Dg. Watson

I love him...
A little after two weeks, I finally got to meet Watson.
I went to the foster mom's house and out he came running in my arms and kissed me over and over.
I just thought that was a good sign. He loved me ;-)

He reminded me of Penny a lot except Penny was  kinder.
Watson was originally named Cisco. Cute name, but I am not naming my child Cisco the Kid. Noooo.

If you watched the new BBC series of Sherlock Holmes. You will know two of the main characters that I just simply adore. Benedict (Sherlock) and Martin (Dr. Watson) are such a great team. They are both portrayed quite witty and smart. Just like my new puppy. Sherlock fits him a bit more, with his little neurotic side (freaking out on my neighbors and other big dogs) and his calm cleverness. I tried calling him Sherlock but it just didn't roll off the tongue. Watson, just felt right.

I was telling Mel that one of my other name choices was truly a better fit, Rufalo. Why Rufalo? Well, he played the Hulk in the Avengers and when Watson gets "angry" wooooo, I couldn't contain him.

Well, here's to many new memories and already tinkled on my rug when I wasn't watching...Errrrrrrrrr

2 comments:

  1. You should go with The Hulk or Bruce Banner... or even Ferrigno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Mother's Day! He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete