Thursday, September 8, 2011

Whoopie!





Today is my fortieth B-DAY.
Oh MY Effing GOODNESS.
How did this happen?
I don't know...

I have dreaded this whole ordeal with the big 4-0 but then all of a sudden two days ago, I get this b-day card teasing me about turning 40 and well...It was ok. No biggie...
I am sitting here at my desk, pretending not to know that they are decorating and giving me a b-day lunch. I am so hungry already...
It's hard to surprise someone who normally throws the b-day parties for her crew.

Here's my b-day flowers to forever enjoy. Yeah!!!

This morning, I go to my office
and there was a whoopie cushion on my chair.
Uhmmm I am 40, who needs help in that department anymore.... As IF... hee hee

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday cuz! 40 is the new 30, or is it 20, or is it the new black... but you know the saying. Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chi Thu! Hope you had a great one! :)

    And by the way...thanks for your encouragement on "just post anything" on my "un-inspired" blog. haha. I do appreciate your advice.

    Love,
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you guys...thanks...miss you lilly. crazy that i haven't met your little love ones xoxo
    see you jimmy, cant wait to meet tyson xoxox

    ReplyDelete