Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bad Chemistry





I was never good in chemistry but watching Breaking Bad, uhmmmm makes me oh, so, interested...
Breaking Bad: A chemistry teacher, dying of lung cancer, joins a deadbeat ex-student on a hectic journey to produce & deal crystal meth. I must add that their lab is in an old RV.

I never heard of this show except for the fact that these two actors Bryan Cranston (ex-Malcom in the Middle dad) and Aaron Paul (love this skinny dude, yo) won Emmy's over Dexter and House.

Who are these guys?
I mean, who is better than Hugh Laurie (Dr. House & Dexter Morgan)or Michael C. Hall. No one.

Well a trip to trusty Target did the trick. Purchased Season one and by the second show, I was addicted. Maybe my addiction is not as fast as the crystal meth running in a person's system but I was becoming a Breaking Bad phene, all the same. (I hope everyone knows I don't do drugs and the things I know about it is from Weeds, Trainspotting, Scarface and Breaking Bad- HOLLYWOOD)

One of my favorite scene in Season two is when Mr. White finally feels like Jesse is getting and understanding some of the chemistry. You see this proud moment from Mr. White (which is rare) and how Jesse is really wanting to learn then he says the stupidest thing...Better let you see it. But you see the approval on Mr. White's face fall as you can read his face, What a dumbass you are, Jesse, tsk tsk....

Bad points: The show has its slow moments, but only to lead you into a pumped up reaction...Totally WTF??!!!??

Good points: Simply cracks me up when Jesse says, "YO" after many of his sentences.

All in all, the acting is quite superior for a tv show and well, I do understand and agree that their Emmys are well deserved.


Sidebar: I hated Rita (Dexter's wife that killed off the Dexter show) I hope Mr. White's wife gets knocked off the show too, she is so effing annoying. Now watching Season three (not able to purchase in store muahhhhhh but i got it)...

No comments:

Post a Comment