Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I can't pinpoint why, or what made this Thanksgiving so special to me but it was just so nice. Maybe it was all the laughter floating around.

Perhaps it was because there was so little stress. Kept listening to all those talk shows and commercials about how fights break out before the lunch/dinner even starts? Huh? Really? I mean, I guess I could fight with my sisters..

Chi Trang : I could complain and say, Uhhhh you made so many delicious desserts, darn it, it's your fault I am gaining more weight.

Chi Tram: Uhmmmm, why aren't you guys here??? wahhhhhhhhhh

Lisa: Dang, I am spending all my time kissing and loving on the Luke-ster. I can't do anything else.

Mel: Why is your hair prettier then mine? Why are you so chilled and cooler with the nieces?

Chi La: Big deal, you made the turkey and it was goood...Big freaking deal.

Chi Giao: Stop being so nice to me and ...

Hong: Those darn green beans were too perfect and the casserole and the...

Seriously, I thought I would be sad, considering this was the first Holiday without Grandmom. It wasn't so bad because she was still around in spirit. Seeing my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and my family hanging out together, well, I knew that would make Grandmom smile.

It was almost perfect. Loving Thanksgiving 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment