Monday, October 6, 2014

Chi Tram

It was nice to have another older sister home.
It's been a hectic week and having her help me get through Watson's passing...
Was much needed.

I feel bad that I made her eat @ Denny's twice in Houston. But she was a great sport!

Interestingly enough, chi Tram is the last sibling that Robert needed to meet.
(Now I just need Adrian, Paulina & Nic)
And if I think about it, with a large family as mine..It kinda took almost a full year to accomplish this task.

;-)


3 comments:

  1. There are so many good food options in town and you take her to Denny's TWICE?? *shaking my head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...But I wanted pancakes and she's the older sister spoiling me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ate everything on our plates...Denny's cool..

    Thu - I should have taken a proper picture with Robert. He was VERY NICE.

    ReplyDelete