Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fitness Challenge 2014

Lazy blogger here.
If this is any indication of how I am going to do on my new challenge with my family, and their friends...
I'm in real trouble.

Surely Jimmy or Michael will do a better blog than I.

But in quick summary, after the gang was finalizing some details (a great read in the office) about punishment payouts and what constitutes a work out....Minimum 12 workout activities for a month, minimum 20 minutes..

These are just snippets of the conversations...

Mel:
Okay, here's my question:  (Not saying that this will be me, but just wanted to clarify...)

Is it $20 for EVERY month I don't meet the minimum?  Or $20 for the FIRST month, and then I'm out of the running period, so who cares?

Also, perhaps the payout should still go to EVERYONE?  That way, there's still incentive to keep going.  Or is the incentive purely to not pay?  I can see the merits of both ways, just a thought.  

Am I asking too many questions?

WHY IS MY GYM CLOSED ON NEW YEARS EVE AT 1 PM AND CLOSED NEW YEARS EVE?!  DON'T THEY KNOW ABOUT NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS?!


Thomas:
Lets make it like Tet Stacks, complete with side bets and a coin flip at the end of the month that could potentially reverse who owes money! We should really bring Anh Vien onboard to organize all this.

JK, I agree with the monthly payout method.

Jimmy:
So let's vote... at the end of the year the money will be:
A. split among the entire group
B. split among the awesome people who never had to pay (original proposal)

Jennifer:
B. Only the awesome people... 

Nesbitt:
Only people who completed.  It is a reward.  If you're not first, you're last.

BUT.........

Workouts of more than 20 minutes even on the same day will count as two separate activates? Another question by MELLY....

Michael :
Definitely counts as two!  Way to go Mel!


Then my conversations with Rob...You see, we are still in the part of our relationship that ROB...Will not admit that I am EXERCISED Challenged. He still has "NEW-Couple Goggles" on and thinks I am perfect.(Lucky me, but my bootie keeps growing)
The only thing he is willing to say is..."Well, if you feel that you must do it for your health, I will support you...I will YELL at you"
Then, I realize we have been dating a bit longer than I thought because, he's now looking for legalese ways for me to not FAIL! 







No comments:

Post a Comment