Thursday, January 17, 2013

Perfection

The only thing that would have made this night perfect, watching Keane in concert...Would to have had the experience with a brother or a sister. Makes it all so much nicer.

I did have a glorious emotionally spirited evening as Keane sung to me.

If all my nights cold be filled with pumped up adrenaline. Now I truly understand why meth users look for their next fix with such devastatingly vigor. It's the passion that pumps inside your veins that make you want more and more...In my case, it's the music that leads me to such a sense of worth and realization that I want to live...FOREVER...

(Yes- I made a poster...Everyone should, once in their lifetime...Made me feel younger and like a teeny booper. Why not ehhh? )

Highlights...
Tom saying that one of his wishes was to go to the Space Center but he missed out while the other guys got to get a tour of Mission Control. Then Richard piped in saying he was a little nervous since he never had Astronauts watch him play before.
Tom continued to say that the astronauts said they had the best jobs and how they were telling the astronauts, "No, you do..."

Tom saying what is going on with Houston? It's colder than England, like the Artic.


Probably my cheesiest smile ever...I couldn't stop smiling! See Tom in the background?

 I liked this album more than the last one.            


 This was as much fun as watching the Killers with my sisters and experiencing Tom Baily (Thompson Twins-my 1st concert) with Chi Ha, Chi Trang and Chi Tram. I was the little kiddo that tagged along...Thanks for the great memories....

Hindsight...I really should have gone without a date because there were so many Englishmen at the concert without a chick. Sure maybe half were gay...But the other half were like gumdrops in a candy jar... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment