Thursday, January 17, 2013

Keane on Life

Lisa calls it a Coke High (After Concert Feeling)...
It's still there, I got it bad.... but I thought more rationally at 1 pm today, deciding that  I did not need to go to Austin tonight to see Keane. As Luck would have it, their official website is streaming it live tonight. Of course they would pick Austin. I hate it that all the artists deep down loves Austin more than Houston. But how can I blame them, I love Austin more than Houston.

Richard, the drummer has a blog and I got these pictures of his blog. He took these in San Diego.

What I find totally hilarious is that he made a reference to one of my favorite show, BREAKING BAD.
(His caption said, Watch out Walter & Jess)
It's a billboard of an exterminator... If you watch the show, you get it..Austin is the only one that has picked up on my suggestion and I think Steve...he is contemplating to watch it down the road...Just do it people. Aaron Paul is such a great character!

Now Chi Tram, do you recognize this Bail Bond place? He mentioned he was in the Bail Bond District?
And Lastly , I just thought it was kind of funny that he took a picture of our fire truck, one we take for granted, but probably a bit different for them, coming from England.


1 comment:

  1. I know exactly where that Bail Bond place is! I work across the street from it - hahahaha! I'll send you a pic when I'm in the office next week.

    ReplyDelete