Monday, November 12, 2012

Twice The Fun

Yes I saw it back to back....

Skyfall is an excellent classy Bond movie. I loved the ending.
I did ruin Batman for Steve and Michelle. I was telling them how
pleasantly surprised I was with the ending of Bond, just like in Batman when we found out the ending that....blah blah blah was blah blah blah and blah blah didnt blah blah....
SERIOUSLY, I saw Hong's face...Yeah...they both haven't seen BATMAN yet...Seriously???
Ooppsss I did it again!

Anyways, for Skyfall, if you are remotely interested, PLEASE watch it! If you like spy movies and know nothing about James Bond, it will still be entertaining, but not as fabulous as I think it is...
In addition, I just loved the way Adele sang Skyfall...Lovely Adele, lovely...
I loved the casting of this movie...Javier Bardem, you may have stole the movie, but the two girls did a great job as well...Let's not forget Ralph Fiennes...(although I kept seeing Voldemort in him)



No comments:

Post a Comment