Monday, November 12, 2012

Renaissance Festival

My Lords & My Ladies....
If you have time to go to the Renaissance Festival, I surely will tell you to do it.
They have real restrooms and they take credit cards...
I was thinking it was an extravagant carnival, but I was mistaken.
Everything is well done and free shows (tipping is encourage, bring a lot of ones)
and lots of food and plenty of psycho, fairies, warlords, dwarves, and star wars (yup) people everywhere.People watching was the highlight for me.
If you are in the spirit, dress up, if not it's ok too. Pretty much there are some rides and a lot of random food with BEER!
I think it is great family time, but it's not cheap...
In honor of THE HOBBIT, coming out in theatres soon, I wished I was dressed as a Hobbit...
Although my picture looks shitty, this particular German restaurant made me think it was Bilbo Baggins hang out.
PS It's not too far from where Madison & Adam's home...

No comments:

Post a Comment