Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Quotes from Sherlock that I adore

Benedict will play the Villian in the New Star Trek 2 and will be in the Hobbit too but more in the sequels.



I just adore these guys!

Most women have the "look."
The "look" that their partners know when to shush up.


John Watson: Don't do that. 
Sherlock Holmes: Do what? 
John Watson: The look. 
Sherlock Holmes: Look? 
John Watson: You are doing the look again. 
Sherlock Holmes: I can't see it, can I? 
[looks into the mirror
Sherlock Holmes: It's my face. 
John Watson: Yes and it's doing a thing. You're doing a 'We both know what's going on'-face. 
Sherlock Holmes: We do. 
John Watson: No, I don't, which is why I find the face so annoying. 



John Watson: Remember what they told you: don't try to be clever... 
Sherlock Holmes: No. 
John Watson: - and please just keep it simple and brief. 
Sherlock Holmes: I'm confident the star witness at the trial should come across as intelligent. 
John Watson: Intelligent, fine. Let's give smart ass a wide berth. 
Sherlock Holmes: [pause] I'll just be myself. 
John Watson: Are you listening to me? 



Sherlock Holmes: [handcuffed to John] Take my hand! 
John Watson: Now people will definitely talk. 

Sherlock: Lestrade. I've been summoned. Are you coming?
Watson: If you want me to.
Sherlock: Of course. I'd be lost without my blogger.

Just love the cleverness of their characters combined...

No comments:

Post a Comment