Thursday, June 9, 2016

Brothers

Update...It's been over a year since I laid my eyes on these two boys...And I am very happy and blessed to say...Neither one of us is going anywhere. I love them and if my suspicions are right...I think they love me too...
I have seen them grow, literally sprouting in front of me and I have seen them trust me. The baby, although I know he is not a baby, definitely attached to me quicker. Older brother, well, it took a lot of trust and time to realize that I liked him. Interestingly enough, two months into meeting the older brother, he said, "I don't think you will be around" when I get to high school. I laughed and said, shush up and smile (taking his picture) and I'm going to put this exact picture (on the beach) in your Senior yearbook to remind you. ;)

This past weekend, baby brother was saying to me in the car, "Co Thu!!! Please let me get a PUG soon because you will die in two years! PLEASE!!"  
Wait, What? Die? WTH  hahahaha  He also knows how to butter me up when he wants something, I'm Co Thu....
Robert tried to help in by saying he has no concept of time.  WHATEVR...
And NO DOG

These two boys are plenty enough. If you can imagine, I have to deal with all three of them randomly asking for a dog...Nooooooooooo...Unless it is a dog I am not allergic to and is as cute as Watson...NOOOOOOOOO DOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment