Friday, April 27, 2012


I love VW's






If you know me, I love VW's. Not all VW's are loved by me. I am fairly easy but if your VW has a peace sign on it or looks like you fixed it up with a hot glue gun...It is considered gross in my book. I hate the smelly patchouli ones the most.

I can totally appreciate the ones with rust and the ones that just need some love and time. I personally would love to own another Volkswagen... One day soon.

Went to Fredericksburg, TX to the largest VW gathering in Texas. It was so worth it. The weather was insanely beautiful and so was the abundance of cars to view.

Had a hot dog in back of a VW truck...So cool! I am doing this again next year and I will take time out to camp out and hang out with the non-hippie owners. Such great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment