Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Boston Legal


This summer, I made an effort to watch the Boston Legal Series.
William Shatner, a.k.a. Denny Crane, represented the conservatives. The conservatives get slammed so often on this show but Denny Crane pulls through. I love him. Mad Cow & all.

It's great how they show such camaraderie and as odd as it may be, sometimes it's as eccentric as the place I work. Well, maybe we Houston Legal aren't as odd as the Boston Legal, but not by far.


Liked how David Kelly wrote and used the show as his soap box. Good fun entertainment. You could be a liberal and still enjoy the same show. 1st & 2nd season made my laugh out loud but season five was only so so. I kinda hated how they ended the series. HATED it! Just AWFUL!

But I am looking forward to seeing James Spader play a boss on The Office Series. Hopefully he will help the series get my attention again.

No comments:

Post a Comment