Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Squishh

I know I am a very vocal person. Emotions, oh yeah, that I am.
I can be professional and @ the same time question the person's sanity and have a huge smile on my face.

But mostly, if you do something I don't like, you normally can tell.
My face tells it all, most of the time. No poker face here.

So let me tell you, if I say I am pissed, pretty much, walk the other way.

Now, I don't even recall when the last time I got so pissed like this, but let me tell you...It's not a pretty sight. I don't know how parents do it, having to bite their tongues when something happens to their children. Maybe that is why God Blessed me my sanity because if I ever come across this one girl that crossed my little sister...Especially if that person is in the wrong???? Oh, the rage I feel.

I promise you, if I come across that girl, I promise you, she will have tears and I will have never put a hand on her, but she will cry and if she goes to her mother, let me @ her.

You wanna be dumb-drama? Bring it cuz I didn't have drama in high school (too goodie goodie) but I will squash her..Just like the KID in the Hall...Sqish em'!!!

I feel better, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment