Monday, May 10, 2010

Penny Luv


This is Penny sitting in my back seat. She's taking a ride with me to the Vet. Penny looks forward to the bi-weekly Vet trips. I am convince she knows she will feel better. Today's experience made me sad because she looked so tired and she wasn't all happy to see me when I went to pick her up. Normally she's all perky and tail is wagging. Penny just looked at me and waited for me to pay....The girls @ the vet loves Penny. They always make it a point to let me know how good she is when she waits for me to pick her up. Everytime they walk by, she popps up her head hoping that it is time for her to go home. Yup, that's sweet-smart Penny!
Onced I checked out, we walked to the car and I gave her little "thit" I saved from my lunch at Pho Mai. Penny gulped down her food and was back in business, tail wagged. I believed she smiled at me too. Thank GOD!

1 comment: